We invite inquires from Indigenous early education programs that aspire to advance or grow in one or more of the following areas:
- Language and culture revitalization
- Educator and leader development
- Effective transitions to elementary school
- Truth & Healing to address intergenerational trauma
- Systems development/change or thought leadership to improve conditions for program success
As a family foundation that centers on catholic social values, finding a better way to build a future where child well-being contributes to strong families and communities guides our philanthropic efforts.
With expanded investment in Indigenous early childhood development, 100 percent of Better Way grantmaking now transitions to Indian Country (early education complementing continued support for the American Indian Catholic Schools Network and its members).
Healthy, culturally grounded learning environments empower children to reach their full potential. We are grateful to be on this journey with so many others.